It’s spring cleaning season folks, which means you’ll likely need to check your HVAC systems. Many homeowners believe spring cleaning means getting rid of old clothes or just old stuff in general that’s piled up over time. Yet, maintaining your HVAC system can be one of the most important things to do as you prepare for the warmer weather. Whether it’s or AC system or if you figured to have your heating system cleaned, preparation is always key. If you don’t decide to schedule HVAC maintenance, you can run into a multitude of problems, such as poor air quality that can affect your health and increase your allergy symptoms. Also, when you might need your AC system to work the most- it could break on you. You can also expect higher utility bills too if you ignore your system since it is working harder and less efficiently. That is why you need to have your HVAC system check, and luckily for you, the experts here at Gold Star can do just that for you.
HVAC Maintenance with Gold Star
Gold Star prides itself on maintaining high-quality customer service. We know what it means to keep your HVAC system up to date with our tune-up checks because we want all our customers to enjoy cool air when heat hits the area. With us, we make sure that things will run smoothly so that you do not run into problems once the time comes to turn on your AC. We like to make our services affordable for all customers, and when you’re in need in your Long Island home – we’ll be there immediately. You shouldn’t have to deal with HVAC problems, which is why we are a phone call away. We have well-trained and experienced technicians throughout our shop ready to handle all tasks, ranging from plumbing all the way to heating and cooling. If you’re looking for comfort, look no further and call us to get the job done right!
What are You at Risk for Without HVAC Maintenance?
One way to look at HVAC maintenance is to picture it as if it were your car. If your car is scheduled for an oil change or needed new brakes, how long would you really wait until those were updated? The same needs to be said for your HVAC system. If you can take care of your cooling system just as efficiently as you do with your car, you can enjoy so many benefits. On the other end, if you ignore your HVAC system and turn it on whenever you feel like without checking it in a while, you run the risk of a few things. First off, you can ensure you’ll waste more money on utility bills since the cooling system isn’t cleaned and ultimately works harder to provide AC. Your AC system could also fail in a time of need, which leaves you uncomfortable in your home. However, the experts here at Gold Star can manage that for you. On one last note, your water line might become clogged, which will cause major damage to your home. A simple HVAC maintenance check can solve all these problems for you ahead of time, meaning you can stay stress-free.
What can You Expect with an HVAC Maintenance Check?
There are multiple methods for conducting an HVAC maintenance check. At Gold Star, we cover everything to make sure your system is running properly:
- Clean and lubricate indoor components such as blower fans and coils. This will help the unit run efficiently, keeping your utility bills low.
- AC refrigerant levels will be checked to ensure your AC is blowing cold air. If the levels are low, then that could indicate a leak in the system.
- Air filter changed to help the unit run more efficiently. Will also keep dust and allergens down in your home.
- Electrical connections will be tightened and inspected including the fan blades and motor for any damage.
- Parts will also be lubricated by the technician if needed and safety devices will be inspected for proper operation.
- Operation on all HVAC units will be checked to make sure everything is in peak running condition for the respected season.
- Clean outdoor units, which means leaves, twigs, grass, dirt, etc. is removed that might have added up during the winter months.
- Thermostats will be tested for proper operation, calibration, and levels to ensure your cooling system is the right temperature.
- Most air conditioners have a drainage hole on the base of the cabinet. This hole needs to be kept clear, which is also part of an AC tune-up. This will ensure the system continues to work well. The technician will remove any obstructions during the inspection when they flush and treat the condensate drain.
- And lastly, duct work will be inspected for any leaks.
Don’t find yourself struggling to stay cool once the warm weather hits and make sure to call Gold Star today for an HVAC maintenance check!