As a homeowner, you are responsible for so many things! Because of this, it’s not uncommon for some things to fall through the cracks. We don’t want to cause you stress by adding another chore to your to-do list, but there are a few things in your home that require routine attention. We are here to remind you that having your boiler serviced, repaired, and eventually replaced is a task that you simply can’t forget about.
If the boiler you have in your home is currently working properly, you may be wondering if you even need any of these services. At Gold Star Service, our goal is keeping you and your loved ones comfortable and safe. If a tune-up or repair isn’t enough to get your boiler functioning properly, a replacement might be your best option. Your boiler does need these services, and here’s why:
- Safety: Boilers are normally very safe appliances, but if older units don’t receive a fresh supply of combustion air, it could pose a health hazard. In addition, they also run the risk of exploding if not maintained properly.
- Efficiency: Replacing your older boiler with a newer one will give you up to 35% more efficiency.
- Reliability: Like anything else, as boilers age, they become less and less reliable. They may stop working more frequently or need repairs often. By getting a new one, you won’t have to keep dishing out money on repair costs, and you’d have the peace of mind that your boiler system works anytime you need it.
When you call Gold Star Service for a maintenance visit, here’s some of what you can expect. During your furnace inspection we will:
- Ensure that there aren’t any unsafe emissions being let off.
- Check the pressure of the boiler.
- Inspect the boiler controls to make sure everything is working properly.
- Visually inspect the boiler for leaks and corrosion.
- Test the functionality of every part to ensure that when we leave your home, you are left with a working boiler.
Benefits of a Boiler Replacement
If you are still unconvinced that you should have your current boiler replaced, let us help you decide.
- Money savings: As you already read, getting a new boiler not only increases efficiency (which lowers cost), but it also saves you from paying frequent repair costs.
- Reliable operation: No more worrying about whether the unit will turn on, or stay on, and provide your family with the heat they desire.
- Comfortable household temperatures: You will always have consistent temperatures throughout your home.
- Quiet operation: Newer units are designed to operate more quietly than the one you probably have in your home now.
We truly value the opportunity to deliver “World-Class Service – Today and Everyday” for all your home boiler repair and replacement needs!