Summer may be a good while away, but it’s still a good idea to think about your needs for the summer. Here in New England, we’ve had record-breaking heat in recent years. Because of this, it might be time to make the jump to central AC. Gold Star Service is well-versed in helping people install central AC in New York. If you’re looking to learn what you can gain from installing central AC in your home, read on and find out!
Here are some reasons why you should pick up some AC before the summer heat arrives.
- Better efficiency. Central air has made some big jumps in efficiency in recent years. If not managed properly, central air can waste a lot of money on unnecessary cooling. However, there are now all sorts of features like smart thermostats, zoning capabilities, and ductless central AC systems out now. These can all cut back on energy waste, especially when the system is running while no one’s home.
- Straightforward maintenance. Central air maintenance is fairly basic. All you need to do is give it an annual inspection from a professional. If you give it regular maintenance, the average central air system can last ten to fifteen years. After that, you’re likely better off getting a new system to avoid costly repairs and to make use of more efficient AC technology.
- House-wide cooling. One of the most obvious advantages to a central air system is the fact that it can cool your entire house with one unit. Some people may be able to have adequate cooling with one or two window units. However, any more than that and the bills may become too much. If you plan to stay in your current home for several years, central air is likely your best option.
- Much quieter. Your average window air conditioner makes a great deal of noise when operating. This can be annoying during the day and make it hard to sleep at night. Central AC units are much quieter in comparison.
- More space inside. Instead of being stuck in your window, the central system for your central air is located by the side of your house. This can help you save on space indoors and keep your house looking modern. No more awkward-looking ACs sticking out of your window!
Why should I choose Gold Star to install central AC in New York?
Since 2010, Gold Star Service has been providing New York homeowners with high-quality heating, cooling, and plumbing service. Our company offers 24/7 service that respects your home and arrives on time. We also offer upfront pricing that’s very affordable and customer service that’s sure to leave you with a smile on your face. If you’re looking to beat the heat this summer, call Gold Star Service to arrange a central ac installation today!