Gold Star Plumbing, Heating and Cooling is the number one heating, air conditioning, and plumbing company in the Long Island area. We’re the ones people trust with their home comfort and safety. Our commitment to providing exceptional customer service has earned us an AAA+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and we consistently receive five-star reviews on Google, Facebook, Home Advisor, and more!
Join the Gold Star Service family and come grow with us!
As a Sales Representative, your product knowledge and people skills are the tools of your trade. Each day, you meet with leads that are provided for you or those that you find yourself. You will personally connect with clients and offer them the best possible solutions for their needs. You answer any questions or listen to any concerns they may have, you thoroughly inspect the equipment and keep a record of photos, measurements, and needed materials to ensure a smooth installation. For every need, you must be on-time, organized, thorough, self-motivated, and make sound recommendations as if it was your own home.
At Gold Star we are committed to the proper training and mentoring of our staff. You will receive hands-on training, side-by-side with your supervisor, and benefit from Nexstar Network’s proven training program that provides you with your own Coach!
Here is what is in it for you:
· Great Pay – Opportunity to make $90-115K per year (commission based pay)
· Great benefits, including Medical/Dental/Vision and Life insurance
· Amazing 401k with company match
· Your birthday is a paid day off!
· You will receive firsthand training, side-by-side with your supervisor, and benefit from Nexstar Network’s proven training program that provides you with your own Coach!
· Paid wellness days
· Holiday and vacation pay
· Establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services
· Develop key client relationships, negotiate, and close deals
· Create sales proposals that are accurate and complete, that can be easily transferred to the installation team
· Create confidant buyers by providing complete and accurate information about our products and pricing
· Become an expert in your market area, know the customer’s needs
· Help set and achieve aggressive sales plans, and propose expansions
Qualifications & Skills:
· At least 2 years of experience in Sales of HVAC Equipment preferred
· MUST be skilled in closing techniques & possess the ability to overcome common rebuttals
· Proven track record of success – What is your closing average, ratio, and average ticket?
· Exceptional communication skills with consumers in person
· Willingness to be available to meet business demands and energetic. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 – $115,000.00 per year
• 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Paid training
• Profit sharing
• Vision insurance
• Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate: • Hicksville, NY 11801: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)