The ultimate Plumbing Service Expert is a self-starter, willing to go beyond expectations to ensure every customer experience is exceptional. S/he is an expert in plumbing and heating systems, drain cleaning, building comfort and energy efficiency and can diagnose problems and make repairs. If you are hard-working, driven to succeed and have two or more years of experience as a Plumbing Service Expert, we re looking for YOU!
Why work with an industry leader?
At Gold Star Service your talent and drive set the pace for your career. The harder and smarter you work, the better your rewards. Our management team knows that the success of our business rests firmly on the shoulders of our team, so we do everything in our power to help you be the best you can be.
The secret to our success: We know that work isn’t everything. True fulfilment comes from being successful at work and happy at home. That is why we help each member of our team achieve their personal and professional goals. Your happiness is good for business.
Your role on the Gold Star Service team: You provide home comfort solutions with the highest integrity. You are the expert our customers trust to enter their home and give brilliant advice about their home systems. The team at Gold Star trusts you to build a positive relationship with every customer and act professionally in every situation.
Every day will be different. Your day could include:
• Troubleshooting plumbing / heating (and related) problems
• Presenting findings and options to customers, providing advice as needed/requested
• Completing approved repairs, improvements, or installations within industry standard hours per repair pricing guide
• Ensuring complete customer satisfaction upon completion of work
• Collecting for work performed
• Providing customers with information and pricing on service agreements, accessories, and other comfort improvements
• Identifying and suggesting opportunities for quality and cost improvements
Your knowledge and skills include:
• Ability to use a smart phone (iPhone or Android)
• Ability to lift and carry drain cleaning equipment, water heaters, boilers, heavy piping
• Ability to dig using shovels, pinch bar
• Valid drivers license
• Clean driving and criminal records as required by state laws for home service companies and by company insurance carrier(s)
• Ability to troubleshoot and provide repairs
• Two or more years of experience as a Plumbing installation, maintenance, or service expert
• Ability to follow controls/wiring schematic
• Ability to braze/solder/weld
• Own standard plumbing tools
• Present a neat, clean, professional appearance
• Flexible availability, including weekends and some nights
• Excellent time management skills
• Motivated and able to work independently
• Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
• You love to challenge yourself and want to learn continuously
Check out these fantastic benefits:
• Competitive salary (earn up to 150k)
• Great benefits, including Medical/Dental/Vision and Life insurance
• Amazing 401k with company match
• Your birthday is a paid day off!
• Paid wellness days • Holiday and vacation pay
• Paid training • Incentive programs (including vacation cruises!)
• Profit-sharing program
• A clearly laid out path to build the life-long career you want to build (including paid education and tons of opportunities to advance)
• We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all inquiries are kept confidential. • We hire Veterans