Depending on your home’s water composition, a water heater can typically last between 8 and 10 years. Of course, your water heater can last even longer if you take good care of it—and sprinkle in a bit of good luck. However, malfunctions can still jump out and surprise you when you least expect them.
Whether you need a water heater repair service or comprehensive water heater installation, Gold Star’s water heater experts will perform the task with efficiency and proficiency. We know you want only the best for your home, which is why we demand perfection in every job we do.
Reach out to us today to learn what our hot water heater repairs in Hicksville and throughout all of Nassau County, NY, can do for you!
Nassau County’s Water Heater Experts
At Gold Star, we know a thing or two about comfort. In fact, comfort is our specialty, and when you need a water heater repair service, we’ll be there to help with professional, reliable service.
Established in 2010, our locally-owned and operated company is a one-stop-shop for all of your home’s needs, from AC and heating services to plumbing woes. Our water heater experts utilize the leading techniques in the industry to provide you with only the best services. After all, you and your home deserve to have high standards, and we work hard every day to meet them.
No matter the job, turn to us for your hot water heater repair. We have vast experience repairing and installing water heaters of all kinds, including tankless water heaters.
Signs You Need a Water Heater Repair:
- Aging System: If your system is ten years or older, it may need some expert attention. When you call us, we’ll work quickly to make any necessary repairs. This way, you can avoid more costly breakdowns down the line.
- Strange Noises: If your water heater is making loud sounds out of nowhere, it’s time to have a professional inspect and repair your system. Listen for crackling, popping, or rumbling sounds in particular.
- Lack of Hot Water: As the name suggests, your water heater should be providing you with hot water. If it isn’t, there is certainly something wrong. Before you endure another day without hot water, schedule a repair.
- Rusty Water: If you’re shocked to find rusty water coming out of your hot water tap, a repair is definitely in your future. While regular maintenance services can help prevent this problem, repairs can remedy the issue after the fact.
- Bothersome Leaks: Is your water heater leaking? If so, you have a problem that needs to be addressed ASAP.
The Sky’s the Limit With Our Hot Water Heater Repairs
When you schedule a water heater repair service with us, we want our reputation and expertise to shine through. Our goal is to provide you with a hassle-free experience from start to finish. We’ll work with your schedule, and we always supply 30 to 60-minute advance notices before arriving at your home for a service.
We pride ourselves on providing our customers with upfront, transparent pricing. We’re here to help you find an affordable solution that suits your needs, which is why we’ll discuss all options with you and help you come to the best decision. Plus, we post coupons for our services on our website regularly.
Our Services Have a Cosmic Reputation
There’s no reason to wish on a star for dependable water heater repair services. Whether you have a leaking water heater or find yourself shivering in the shower, trust Gold Star to be there for you and your household’s comfort. From drain cleanings to boiler repairs and everything in between, our experts go above and beyond to provide you with exemplary service.
Contact us to schedule a water heater repair service in Hicksville, NY, right away!